Beacon Review looks for people who thrive on a challenge, who are geared for growth, who want assignments that are meaningful – in short, people who will make a difference.
To apply, please e-mail your resume and cover letter in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com. Be sure to to include the job posting reference number in the subject area.
Beacon Review is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or military status.
JP23 – Medical Coder
Analyze and interpret medical record information for diagnosis, treatment and procedures. Assign correct ICD-10 diagnosis and CPT procedure codes. Medical record coding experience required. National coding certification preferred
- Certified Medical Coder certificate
- Two to four years related experience or equivalent
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of medical billing terminology
- Proficient on Microsoft Office